Wednesday 1 August 2012

In Which I Explain Why this Place Died

Wow, it truly has been a while since Feather Fall as seen a post on it. I can just smell the dust. That or my allergies are acting up.... Anyway, anyway. I just felt it necessary to explain what happened here. It wasn't that we died... well, we did. But that happened later. It was more the fact that maintaining this blog on top of having to deal with increased threats from The Dark Gentleman and his "son" Larvae, became to much... Especially with the last happens that I half-assedly blogged about.

Now if you look back you can see the second last post on this blog certainly wasn't made by any of us. It was made by Sebastian. An ex Knight we thought we lost in Nathan's attack. Turns out he was a plant. A spy on behalf of The Dark Gentleman..... He sneaked into the Manor and ambushed everyone while I was off on a meeting with Nathan and John. He got me when I returned and tied me up in the basement with everyone else. Well, everyone but Alan, Dante and Ernie. They were out at the time and Sebastian had no idea they were with us. 

Ernie managed to free us, while Alan and Dante attacked Sebastian. And... let's just say, I never want to see an angry Dante again. It's quite terrifying to see what he can do to a person with that sword...

Anyway the whole indecent shaked us up pretty badly and with Larvae on the loose I just couldn't handle the blog anymore. It's been a pretty long time since then and a lot of, for lack of a better term, shit has happened. But we're back now. Are operations have moved however. We're working with Alan and his new Knights, and those operations can be found here: http://shadowsseeall.blogspot.ca/

This is still technically are main blog, but most of what we do will probably be there.

That's all for now. Sorry for just dropping everything here so suddenly.


Cinis, Cinerem. Pulverem, Pulveri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment