Monday 29 October 2012

I Don't Know...

Hey everyone. So Raph was going to talk to Michael today, try and get his side of everything and check if he`s ok. He got called away on that mission though. The one involve the hooded freaks. Anyway, since he left I decided to check on Michael in his stead.

When I knocked on his door he didn't respond. I knew he couldn't still be knocked out so I just let myself in.  His room had no lights on, sheets and blankets were covering the floor, and Michael was curled up in the corner of his bed.

Sarah: Hey Mike...
Michael: Go away. I don't want to hear it.
Sarah: I just want to check on you. Why else would I be here?
Michael: To bitch at me and tell me what I did was insane and stupid.
Sarah: Good to see you expect the best out of me.
Michael: Just leave me alone...
Sarah: No. I can be just as stubborn as you. I'm going to sit here and we're going to talk. 
Michael: About what?
Sarah: Well how about why you stabbed Zeke?
Michael: Because I was pissed off at him. Simple as that.
Sarah: And that automatically leads to attempted murder?! I'm sorry but usually there's a few more steps in between.
Michael: See, I was right. You're just here to yell at me.
Sarah: I'm sorry Mike but I think you need a good bitching out. You almost seriously wounded your friend over a very petty reason.
Michael: Petty reason!
(Mike suddenly flared up out off his corner. Made me jump.)
Michael: Did you SEE what he said?! 
Sarah: Well... Uhm... yes I did...
Michael: Then how can you call it petty! How can you not be as enraged as I am Sarah!
Sarah: ...
Michael: He had the nerve to make a mockery of that night. Do you know which night? The night we lost are lives Sarah! The night we dared to fight for what was precious to us. He had the gall to say that I am a failure for dieing. For letting everything fall apart. When he KNOWS that's been tearing away at me, at ALL of us since then. To brag that he has bested Larvae many times since then, ONLY because he has Nathan's mixtures to hide behind. And what's EVEN worse. Even worse, is that he never even fought on that night. He didn't even see what happened. All he had was Nathan's watered down version. He didn't see the Knights die. He didn't see his best friends lying DEAD. He didn't... he didn't....

Michael broke down crying then. I spent the rest of the night trying to comfort him until Raph came back. He was long asleep by then so we just left him to rest... Why has it come to this. Where'd all the good times go? What happened to all the fun we had at Michael's birthday party. That was only a month ago. How have things gotten so bad so quickly?

I just... I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment