Monday 14 November 2011

.... It's late .....

Sorry I haven't posted since what happened. It's just the fact that, well... nothing has happened (that and the fact that Azax's laptop is being problematic). We've all just been sitting on are asses. It's quite infuriating, especially for Raphael. We do have some hope though in the form of a message Azax wrote on the ipod, saying "We Can Contact You". He probably wrote it while Edgar was confronting them. We have no idea how he can contact us.. but it's something.

I also sent word to Lady Diesis... I kind of regret doing that. All it seemed to do was worry her. She even had intent on coming down here herself, but Mr. Sebastian talked her out of it. But apparently she will be sending more of the Knights, Sebastian included. Heh, I can't help but feel we failed... no... that I failed. We're the AAS Red and Azax's personal Knights.... hand picked by Red himself... and I'm their leader... and all I could do was let them get taken....

Some Knight I turned out to be.....

1 comment:

  1. Don't put yourself down. We all have those days. (weeks, lives, trust me i know how you feel)
    Come over if you can, and you can rant to me if you want? I'm a good listener and good advice giver, even if i don't follow my own advice....

    ReplyDelete