Saturday 15 October 2011

The Blue Oni and My Lady

Hello everyone. I am the Red Oni. I'm afraid I'll have to be your host for awhile. Azax is not well. Seeing the destruction of his home was to much. He was passed out when I found him and has been so since. He's breathing but shallowly. I'm very worried. While his body may recover, the mental damage may be irreversible. 

All this because of my damned brother who calls himself Blue Oni. He betrayed us to Him and now is working to harm this child. I won`t stand for it. You may have struck while I was away, but that will never happen again.

I`m moving Azax to a safe place. The Manor of my Lady Diesis. The one who assigned me to protect him. She`ll help him. I know she will.... 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry red. I'm gonna cause Blue some irreversible damage myself.

    ReplyDelete