Saturday 1 October 2011

An Less Rushed Introduction

So, Ummm, hi. I'm Azax... or at least that's what I'm calling myself. I'm finally writing in this blog, after making it like a month ago. I meet someone in the hospital yesterday, before I was discharged. His Name was Nathan. Apparently he knew me before or something. Either way, after I helped him out with a little problem. He convinced me to start posting here. Says it helps. 


So where do I start? Well I guess the beginning would be good. It all started five years ago, when I was thirteen. That's when I first saw him. The Slender Man. To tell the truth, it wasn't really that bad. All he did was stare at me. No taking me in my sleep, no killing my friends, no anything really. Until the dream that is.... 

I still remember it vividly. I was in a large field surrounded by trees and covered in flowers... Kinda cheesy now that I think about it. It was beautiful none the less. Until everything just, kinda stopped. The wind stopped, the leaves stopped swaying, it became dead silent. And then He showed up. Walking towards me, everything deteriorating as he walked. Everything turning to ash (see where I got the blog title now). I tried to run, tried to get away, but in true Slendy fashion, there was no running. He grabbed my left arm and picked me up, staring me dead in the eyes with his cold blank face. Eventually my arm started to turn to ash as well. I'm sure the rest of me would have if I didn't wake up at that point.

That's when things changed. I must of done SOMETHING to piss Him off because He started sending proxies. Well, one to start. And he was the worst. He wore one of those stupid Guy Fawkes masks (how original...) and he made my life a living hell for two years. To make matters worse, that dream did something to my left arm. And it's been very easy to hurt and/or break ever since. 

Anyway, so the Guy Fawkes jerk disappeared one day. Never showed up to bother me again. Sadly I can't say the same for the rest of the proxys. I swear every month I have to deal was some new ass-hat in a mask trying to give me hell.  This has landed me in the hospital more times than I can come up with excuses for. The worst part about it though. Is that they always call me the same name. The same damn name that first proxy gave me. 

Child of Ash.

7 comments:

  1. I'll deliver a weapon tomorrow morning. Would you rather have a dual ended katana or a shortsword?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... weapons huh never thought the day would come when I needed one. Short sword sounds easy to hide I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also always quite liked Phoenixes. There's just something about them that I love. (aside from the fire thing. I fucking love fire)

    -sigh- Am I really the youngest one in this circle of shit going on here? (I already know I'm the shortest. -.-" )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad, I used to be the youngest in my circle of friends back in my old life. It can have advantages... sometimes. And yay another phoenix lover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly Nix (can I call you that? Short for phoenix cause i always forget how to spell it XD), the only advantage I can see is being able to make groin shots easier -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey don't underestimate the power of a nut shot they hurt. And yeah you can call me Nix, it's good to hear a friendly nickname for once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm aware, I've given many. I have a rather long fuse but when I go off. I go OFF. It's scary, or so I'm told. XD
    Alrighty Nix. :3

    ReplyDelete