Monday 3 October 2011

Every Day Life

So after the exciting weekend of bed pans and swords, I've returned to "normal" life. Which means I was in school today, sigh. It's hard to enjoy school when at any moment you could be attacked by masked people that for no reason what-so-ever hate your guts. That and the not knowing anyone. It also doesn't help that the second I walked in there I felt like I was going to puke and I have continued to since. I'm just hoping it's a one day thing, I can't afford to miss much school I've already been held back once. But I shouldn't be boring people with my normal day (well, normal until I'm wished a good night by the eldritch abomination outside my window). I just want to say I'll probably be quiet for a while unless something of note happens, which with my luck will probably be a proxy attack. But I've got my new short sword strapped to my leg so I guess I'm prepared for anything (still hoping I won't have to use it). Bye, I guess (I am not good at ending these things...)

1 comment:

  1. pshhhhh school.

    Says the nerdy girl whose taking online classes...

    SHUT IT! But anyways, have fun. Join drama club. Bring me along if you do~ I'm a drama nerd.... OH MY GOD THERES A STAINED GLASS WINDOW ON MY CEILING! :D

    Vic here: She's been like this ever since we got into the new house. She legit spent an HOUR running around the house yelling out everything that she saw.... Yeah I'll post about it tomorrow....
    Oh dear god, Sky found the alcohol... Well, I'm off to have some bacon vodka....

    ReplyDelete